1. It ACTUALLY feels like fall this morning…although the sun is trying to come out and ruin it.
2. Walking Woody to work with Cleo and enjoying said previously mentioned fall weather…and walking home with a hot coffee!
3. Having lunch with my old boss and catching up on all the latest from my previous job…which is even better…because I get to relish the fact (privately) that I don’t have to deal with any of that drama!
4. Looking forward to a weekend spent in Santa Barbara county tasting some wine with friends!
5. It’s finally cooled off enough that we slept with the windows wide open last night and the fan on high. This also means that Cleo will let us sleep in a bit more as she comes under the covers early in the morning and enjoys sleeping all snuggled and cozy under the blankets.
…just an orphaned 234 lb. walrus who has a new home at the New York Aquarium. He’s awkward and cute!